Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Thanksgiving was a day full of fun & food, just what it should be! As you can see David was handsome as always. It was so nice to have him home from work 4 days in a row.
Thomas had fun of course being home with Daddy! And no school, thats always good.
He and Sam LOVE drinking from these goblets. They are reserved for special dinners, so it is always a treat when they get to use them.
The boys also spent some time "raking" leaves in the backyard. But from what I saw, it was all play and no work!! But again, lots of fun.
Ben was my little helper in the kitchen this year. I gave him a plastic knife and he got busy chopping everthing. He enjoyed it and I enjoyed having him by my side!
We had no visitors this year so we kept things pretty low key, just nice and calm for our little family!