So, i'm back. Year long time off, no biggie, just got bored, nothing to say. But with Nana & Papa in Russia, I thought this would be a nice way for them to see some of our daily lives. This first post though has to be all about my Sister Shoebox Swap. I had the best time doing this! It was my first time and i can't wait till the spring when we get to do it all over again. I had a ton of fun shopping for Kelsey and she sent me the most adorable stuff. She is one talented lady I must say! She made the cutest little cards, and potpouri that smells divine. And see that adorable little dolly on the right, she made it! Amazing huh!
Thanks so very much to Monica for letting me participate this year...and to Kelsey for the lovely items that have all been treasured and loved. Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas.
I'll be back soon to catch Nana & Papa up on things since they left.
Jenn