Christmas has come and gone of course, but thought you guys might like to see our tree decorating. I went with different colors this year....brown and gold. It sure did look pretty against the green Christmas tree. Funny story to start with, we usually all go together to pick out our tree, but the house was a zoo and the boys needed to get out, so I sent David off to get the tree with the boys while I cleaned up a little. When they got back I was a little shocked at the size of the tree they picked out. When David and I got it up the stairsand into the living room the first thing we noticed what how tall it was. Its hard to tell from this picture, but the top of the tree is actually bent over because it is so tall. David clipped a bit off the top to make that work. Then when it was time to cut the twine off from around the tree we got another suprise. It was a VERY wide tree. The place we had picked out for it this year was not going to work, so we had to do a little arranging and had to push it pretty far inti the corner. If you looked at the back, the boughs were pushed so far against the wall it was crazy. But neccessary or it would have set in the middle of the living room. In the end, we decorated the tree the next day and had a great time. I enjoyed seeing the new decorations and the boys loved putting them all in the same little clump at the bottom of the tree. We don't have a picture of it all finished for some reason, but I hope you enjoy looking at these.