Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas 2013

Another year has passed with no post...wow, am I a slacker or what?  Well, here goes nothing.  Being only a few days before Christmas we are getting excited.  The holiday has come fast this year which makes me sad.  Soon it will be over and the kids & David will be back in school & back to work.  But I love these days leading up to Christmas.  The kids are so excited.  I love seeing the kids so excited!
We cut this tree from a farm, the kids loved it!

Yes it is crooked...but we tried our best..Grandpa with his accidental photo bomb.

This is what Ben did while we paid for the tree at the farm we cut it down from.
 Oh, forgot to mention we moved this year.  Back in June we bought the Stanley's home.  They are friends from the ward that are building a new home in Kaysville.  We will miss them when it is done.  Here are a few pics of the new house.  Hope to be back soon.  I really need to remember to blog more.  
House over Thanksgiving week.



House in the summer.