Sunday, June 6, 2010

Fishing with Dad




So, David took the boys fishing on Saturday. Sam obviously loved the worms and tortured them most of the time. Thomas found a cozy spot in his chair and was happy to sit and relax with snack now and then. I love that I have such a great husband that takes his time to do things like this with the boys! These are memories they will have forever! Benjamin and I stayed home and cleaned house. He napped most of the time so I actually got quite a bit done. So that was great. Today has been great. Fast Sundays are so wonderful. I love the opportunity to fast and contemplate on specific things in my life. I'm very selfish though and always fast for ways that I can be improved. My thoughts today have been on strength. I need a lot more strength in so many areas. I also got to go do my visiting teaching this afternoon. I love my sisters. They are sisters that are the same age as my mom, and I love the wisdom I glean from them every visit. Now it is Sunday evening and David is busy making us all chocolate chip cookies, they smell so good. ISN'T LIFE GREAT!