What a crazy week we've had. I'm so glad it's over and it is the Sabbath. I truly enjoy the relaxation that the Sabbath brings. I love being able to reflect on the past week and how things went. The FUN we had and how we could do things better next time! Thursday was great! i finaly got the kitchen painting finished! I think it looks great and wonder why it took so long to get this color up! I kept my blue door because i love the pop of color it brings in. David got the arch done and i got it all painted. it looks fabulous. He did a great job, but all he sees are the imperfections. but he did great for never having put one up before! Now all we have left are to stain the cabinets and get the new countertops in. I got three bids on Friday for the countertops. All a lot less than i thought. But thats great! Who wants to spend more money??? I definately don't want to put much more into this house since we won't be here much longer. Anyway, so I can't wait till that gets done. That afternoon i had Activity Days, we taught the girls knot tying & emergency person carrying positions. They had a lot of fun, especially when it came time to run the relay's. Friday proved to be one of the more quiet days. I spent the day at home waiting for all the guys to come place bids for the countertops, so i was able to get a lot of housework done! That night was Thomas' school carnival. The 5k went off without a hitch, but when it was time to start the carnival, we got a down pour of rain. so we rescheduled for the last day of school. I can't wait, it will be a fun time! Saturday started early. Right after breakfast david and i started moving furniture. We got the boys a bunk bed a week ago and that set off a chain reaction of furniture moving. So we moved the t.v. armoire and couch we upstairs to the down stairs. moved the couch, loveseat, and t.v. cabinet from downstairs to the upstairs. we moved tom & sams' old beds down to the basement bedroom and moved the double mattress that was down there into the boys room since the bottom bunk is a double bed. Needless to say by the end, our backs really hurt. In the middle of that though David had to stop and take tom to soccer. sam went with him and i stayed with ben while he napped. when they got back it was then time to get everything in order for company that night. We were taking part in our ward activity, "Guess who's coming to dinner?" It is a lot of fun and we hosted this year. While the house was a wreck i was thinking to myself how in the world am i gonna get this house ready by 6:30. But it all worked out. We had dinner on the table and ready for company. We had a great time when our guests showed up. We love the visiting and socializing we recieve from our friends in this ward. they are truly wonderful people. They are the reason we will never leave this neighborhood! (Unless we are prompted in another direction, then we will follow of course!) Anyway, it was also a very nice night since davids folks were able to join us. It has been so nice having them in town. the boys really enjoy seeing them and getting to know them. As for now, i am spending my Sabbath relaxing and enjoying the beautiful day! I'm gonna put some pics up of the finished room changes. And my little turkeys!